DUBLIN, Sept. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Geosynthetics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Geotextiles, Geomembranes, Geogrids, Geonets, Geocells), by Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA), and Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global geosynthetics market size is expected to reach USD 21.61 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027
Geosynthetics Market Report Highlights
- The geotextiles product segment dominated the overall market with a revenue share of 48.86% in 2019 on account of a broad range of functions performed by the product, such as filtration, reinforcement, drainage, and protection.
- The geocells product segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period in terms of revenue owing to the rising use in military operations, such as bridge construction over a soft surface and transportation of heavy equipment.
- The geonets product segment is expected to witness notable growth over the forecast period on account its high usage as separation media in foundation wall systems in drainages and road and pavement systems.
- Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2019 on account of exponential growth in infrastructure development, especially in emerging economies.
- Key industry participants have been recognized based on their geographical reach, distribution networks, product line, strategic developments, innovation, operational capabilities, and the market presence of their brands.
Rapidly rising penetration of geosynthetics in the development of civil transportation infrastructure for heavy traffic is likely to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak across the globe has forced several governments to impose lockdown regulations in their respective economies. The aforementioned situation has boosted the construction of civil transportation infrastructure due to low traffic, thereby positively influencing the market growth.
Geosynthetic products are witnessing rising usage in mining operations as the mining companies are focusing on its economic and technical advantages. Moreover, heap leaching has emerged as a key technic for the extraction of valuable material from the ore, thereby driving the demand for the products owing to their high usage in heap leach projects.
Key industry participants are engaged in mergers & acquisitions to gain a strong foothold in the market. For instance, in 2017, Solmax, a leading player in the geosynthetics industry, acquired GSE Environment to form a combined business unit with a broader manufacturing unit, along with a worldwide commercial network.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Geosynthetics Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2. Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Raw Material Trends
3.3.2. Manufacturing Trends
3.3.3. Sales Channel Analysis
3.4. Technology Overview
3.5. Regulatory Framework
3.6. Market Dynamics
3.6.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.6.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.6.3. Industry Challenges
3.7. Business Environment Analysis: Geosynthetics Market
3.7.1. Industry Analysis-Porter’s
220.127.116.11. Supplier Power
18.104.22.168. Buyer power
22.214.171.124. Threat of substitutes
126.96.36.199. Threat of new entrants
188.8.131.52. Competitive rivalry
3.7.2. PESTEL Analysis
3.8. Case Studies
Chapter 4. Geosynthetics Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1. Product Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
4.2.1. Market estimates & forecasts, by raw material, 2016-2027
184.108.40.206. Natural geotextiles market estimates & forecasts, by type, 2016-2027
220.127.116.11. Synthetic geotextiles market estimates & forecasts, by type, 2016-2027
4.2.2. Market estimates & forecasts, by product, 2016-2027
4.2.3. Market estimates & forecasts, by application, 2016-2027
Chapter 5. Geosynthetics Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Competitive Analysis
6.1. Key Global Players & Recent Developments & Their Impact On The Industry
6.2. Key Company/Competition Categorization
6.3. Vendor Landscape
6.4. Public Companies
6.4.1. Company Market Position analysis
6.4.2. Competitive Dashboard Analysis
6.5. Private Companies
6.5.1. List Of Key Emerging Companies and Their Geographical Presence
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
7.1. Company Overview
7.2. Financial Performance
7.3. Product Benchmarking
- Koninklijke Ten Cate N.V.
- GSE Holdings, Inc.
- NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
- Officine Maccaferri S.p.A.
- Low and Bonar PLC
- Propex Operating Company, LLC
- Fibertex Nonwovens A/S
- TENAX Group
- AGRU America
- Global Synthetics
- HUESKER Group
- PRS Geo-Technologies
- Tensar International Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/labi6v
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets