Dublin, Sept. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Asphalt Additives – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Asphalt Additives Market to Reach $4.9 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Asphalt Additives estimated at US$3.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027. P
olymeric Modifiers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.2% CAGR and reach US$1.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Anti-strip & Adhesion Promoters segment is readjusted to a revised 5.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $937.9 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8% CAGR
The Asphalt Additives market in the U.S. is estimated at US$937.9 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.9% and 4.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR.
Emulsifiers Segment to Record 5.6% CAGR
In the global Emulsifiers segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$808.4 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$662 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 6.7% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Arkema Group
- ArrMaz Products LP
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kraton Corporation
- Sasol Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Asphalt Additives to Register Rapid Growth
- The Polymeric Modifiers Segment Account for Highest Growth
- Road Construction and Paving to Contribute Leading Share in the Market
- Worldwide Infrastructure Spending Estimates by Sector: 2016-2030
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Asphalt Additives Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in Spending for Infrastructure Investments, Especially in Asia-Pacific Region to Bode Well for the Market
- Global Infrastructure Spending (in Trillion USD): 2006-2025
- Total Federal Spending (in Billion USD) for Asphalt Markets: 2018
- Total Asphalt Pavement Produced in the US per Annum: 2009-2018
- Recycled Asphalt to Drive Market Growth
- Asphalt Recycling Numbers in the US
- Reuse Statistics of Recycled Asphalt
- Introduction of Innovative Products Bode Well for Market Growth
- A Prelude into Supply and Demand Dynamics of Asphalt Additives
- Total Demand for Asphalt in Million Tons
- Total Asphalt Production (in Thousand Tons) in the US
- Availability of Alternative Binders for Asphalt Pavements to Slow Down Market Prospects
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ox2bl6
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900